Not the quality, but the quantity – the amount of fails happened today and yesterday.
- The FreeBSD and ZFS on external hard disk is a disaster combination: it likes to break itself. Crashed/kernel panic twice in 18 hours.
- I got “caught” when infiltrating certain place. Worse, I have to report to certain person about the “incident”.
- My attempt to renew my driving license turned to be a failure due to my lateness – note that the place I tried is supposed to still open for 6 hours but the form is not available anymore.
- I forgot to order certain device to enable me doing online banking. The pickup place on the area where I’m currently working is a little bit out of my reach.
- It turns out my academic transcript in English which I ordered 6 months ago is still not available due to incomplete data I provided. And there I assumed it’s been done months ago.
- My professor forgot to give certain document I needed (ASAP) to administration dept.
- And the last one, my printer’s ink ran out and I can’t print document I must print.