Two weekends, two Yomeyaba routes (Kanna and Serika). Three main routes, one harem route, and two mini-routes left, I think. Story is okay-ish with Nanaka-senpai being the best and unfortunately I still don’t quite like one-eye-covered style of Serika.
The soundtrack reminds me of Your Diary. Well, same composer after all.
At this rate I’ll need at least another week or two to finish the rest which hopefully enough for next eroge release day (December 18th). Ideally I should finish this by next weekend and finish Koikake afterwards.
…which then will be followed by JK Trouble Main”s or just try finishing up Delivara since I’m not sure one week is enough to finish the former and I kinda want to prioritize Quintuple Splash.
Denkigai official items pre-order has been started! My current list:
- Whirlpool’s World Election
- Hiquo Soft’s Omokage Rail Back
- feng’s Yume to Iro de Dekite Iru
- Hearts’ Natsu-iro Kokoro Log
- ALcot’s LOVEREC
- Aries’ new game (undecided)
- Purple Software’s Hapymaher (undecided)
- Tinkle Position’s Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desuka? (undecided)
- NanaWind’s Alia’s Carnival! Sacrament (undecided)
- Sagaplanets’ Hanasaki Work Spring! (undecided)
- And others?
- And maybe some t-shirt and/or pouch thingy
- Sprite have published list of their C89 stuff (Japan only). Finally a Rika hug pillow cover. And then even more tapestries. At this point I gave up getting them all.
- So have Circus with all their Da Capos (and Dal Segno!).
- Pikatto Anime also have started early pre-order for new tapestries series. This time includes Yukie.
- Still on Pikatto Anime, they’re also going to have new Hanasaki Workspring! goodies. Including B2 double suede version of previously store bonus Wakaba tapestry from Comshop. There’s a new Inori tapestry as well (reused illustration as well).
- Continuing with Hanasaki Workspring!, Saga Planets booth at Denkigai will have Inori tapestries. Not just one but two! The other one is big life size, with big price tag accompanying it. No, really, 9000 jpy for a big life size? Oh and it’ll be available in Visual Art’s booth at C89.
- Denkigai 2015 Winter official store pre-order has been started. In addition to usual t-shirts and tapestries, they also have some kind of large pouch? which can be worn as backpack? and also somehow with fastener on bottom which when open can be worn as some kind of vest? or even kilt? The wearable usefulness is a bit… questionable.
- Dengeki Moeoh is doing another Dengeki no Kodomo! Vol. 02! And the cover girl is also getting hug pillow cover! Of course Chikotam’s! (a bit too excited). There’s also Ryohka tapestry.
- Minori started revealing their Denkigai stuff as well. Tsumi no Hikari Rendezvous tapestry, and another one.
New tapestries! And nothing else.
More Yomeyaba! Little sister! Kirino. No, not the other Kirino which is also a little sister. This one is infinitely better than the other one. Goodwill store bonus, obtained from YJA as well.
Even more Yomeyaba! This one is Kanna! Now I look again, she is this game’s only main heroine on same year as protagonist. Sofmap store bonus, obtained through Comshop.
And the best one from Yomeyaba, Nanaka-senpai. Can’t wait to play through her route but as usual I’m playing through the best last. This one is Trader store bonus, obtained from YJA as well. With this, I managed to get all Yomeyaba store bonus tapestries \o/ Combined with tapestry from Push which should arrive around next week, I’ll momentarily have all Yomeyaba tapestries. Until I lost the title next month because I didn’t buy Melonbooks’ special tapestries because I didn’t actually plan to get them all. Oh well.
…from PriministAr to fulfill Comshop’s free shipping minimum. Still no plan to actually play the game. Now I look again I probably better of getting Karumaruka Circle tapestries instead.
Found in YJA while doing other unrelated search. Yurika from Whirlpool’s Magicalic Sky High. Of course by Mamizu. Double suede material though the image can use a bit more contrast. Overall pretty good though.