Too busy preparing for last day of Comiket.
- C88 circle announcements:
- From C88, next Palette game is titled Otome Domain under sub brand Palette Qualia and will be illustrated by Tatekawa Mako and called Otome Domain. And then there will be another game with Izumi Tsubasu as the illustrator (no further info yet).
- Also from C88, next Cube game will be illustrated by Kanekiyo Miwa and titled Mamiya-kun Chi no Itsutsugo Jijou (The Quintuplets Situation of the Mamiya Family).
- Next Galette game is titled Onii-chan Teacher ~Himitsu no Jigyou o Kibou shimasu!~. Illustrated by K-Ko and Pikazo.
- Apparently next Whirlpool game, their 10th anniversary game will be titled World Election. I somehow missed the early announcement. ┐(･_･)┌
- Melonbooks celebrating their 13th year by selling some lewd tapestries.
- Sorakoi is set to release on December. They also published information on store bonuses.
I haven’t taken photo of more recent stuff yet.
Chrono Clock hug pillow cover! Comes with USB drive containing drama CD with my name (yes, my name) spliced into it. I write “spliced” because it sounded not quite natural which is quite sad. Using longer name is probably better.
This was from Denkigai 2012. Too bad there’s pantyshot for this otherwise relatively SFW tapestry. Surprisingly it’s already the better material (double suede) just like Denkigai’s later tapestries. This one was found in its original store (at original price with adjusted tax), Gephalsa, which I only found out last week.
Bonus for buying too much
lolis stuff at Haikuo-Soft booth at Denkigai. Mostly not my stuff though. I only bought the tapestry. Just like the one above, photo of tapestry will be next week.
Paper bag which the stuff comes with. Can’t wait for the game. Not that I’m lacking games to be played right now though.
The other side. Pardon the blurry photo.
I sure hate events. Any event that requires me going out at stupid time and queuing at long lines. And still failing to buy the stuff. I also don’t like K-Books’ way of artificially limiting stuff for online order. Like, seriously, selling out within a minute after opening? And they will ship the stuff much later as well. Why don’t they make it a normal pre-order and produce accordingly. Cube also applying limited amount but at least it’s significantly higher (except for cancelled stuff which is just as bad as K-Books). If only Palette consistently sell their stuff online. Sprite is probably the best at this for having crapload of stock at any given time.
On eroge side, I finished Alia’s Carnival! Shiina route and now going through Tsukuyomi route. Can’t wait to play its sequel, Flowering Sky, and going through Shiho route.