Included in the package:
- bash initialization script, mainly tested on OpenIndiana but should also good for Linux, *BSD and other *nix
- tcsh initialization script. Mainly tested on FreeBSD
- my hgrc. Obviously shouldn’t be used as is except if you want to give me the copyright of whatever you’re committing
- tmux config. Blue bars instead of green. And minor tweaking
- vimrc. Guaranteed to break vim-lite or whatever the default vi in Ubuntu. Also shouldn’t be used for most administrative task where tab should be tab and it should be 8 spaces long. Mainly for ruby development.
- inputrc. Makes various application using readline much more awesome – especially if you’re not emacs user
- Various scripts:
- cek: check crc32 of a file and compares with the one in filename if exists. Useful for checking downloaded anime. Requires ruby
- ed2k: generates ed2k link of a file. Useful for comparing against anidb database. Ruby is required.
- putcrc: as the name says, puts crc32 of the file in its filename. Also requires ruby.
- ren: rename anime files with whatever I like. In perl. Contains hundres of regexes. No test so it tends to break at unfortunate time.
Grab them here: [ bitbucket/edogawaconan/ecos ]