It seems that Estel isn’t the only new heroine, there’s also this…
THE SHOCK. I thought it was dead 😆
If you don’t know wtf is this, here’s brief introduction to Textpattern from Wikipedia:
Textpattern is an open source content management system originally developed by Dean Allen. While it is often listed among weblogging tools, its aim is to be a high-quality general-purpose content management system suitable for deployment in many contexts. Textpattern is written in PHP using a MySQL database backend, and versions from “gamma” 1.19 through 4.0.x are distributed under the GNU General Public License; however, future versions beginning with 4.1 will be distributed under the BSD license. The current stable version is Textpattern 4.0.7
Basically it’s yet-another-CMS. Since I like experimenting with various CMS, this one hit my interest several months ago. It kinda turned me off though since it’s not easy to extend (plugins/skins wise – both find and usage).
Maybe I’ll try this again someday…
[ Get here ]
Okay, it’s not the audio (media) player but the dependency. But hey, foobar2000 can be installed on a fresh Windows XP (and above) install without any extra addition with 2MB installer. Or if you prefer Winamp, it only weighs 10MB.
And the dependency (freepats), um, why does an audio (media) player need synthesizer?
Note that I won’t use the video player functionality since I doubt it supports .ass (or does it? AFAIK the only media player that kinda-properly support it is mplayer and its frontends)
Hmm, when will 7.1 be released? 🙁
The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the availability of FreeBSD 6.4-RELEASE. At this time 6.4-RELEASE is expected to be the last of the 6-STABLE releases. Some of the highlights:
- New and much-improved NFS Lock Manager (NLM) client
- Support for the Camellia cipher
- boot loader changes allow, among other things, booting from USB devices and booting from GPT-labeled devices with GPT-enabled BIOSes
- DVD install ISO images for amd64/i386
- KDE updated to 3.5.10, GNOME updated to 2.22.3
- Updates for BIND, sendmail, OpenPAM, and others
When a man resurrected as a woman and have relationship with other woman would it be straight or yuri?
I’ve been (kinda) waiting for this since morning, lol.
The following are major features for Fedora 10:
- Wireless connection sharing enables ad hoc network sharing — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ConnectionSharing
- Better setup and use of printers through improved management tools — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterPrinting
- Virtualization storage provisioning for local and remote connections now simplified — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtStorage
- SecTool is a new security audit and intrusion detection system — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SecurityAudit
- RPM 4.6 is a major update to the powerful, flexible software management libraries — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RPM4.6
Some other features in this release include:
- Glitch free audio and better performance is achieved through a rewrite of the PulseAudio sound server to use timer-based audio scheduling — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GlitchFreeAudio
- Improved webcam support — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterWebcamSupport
- Better support for infrared remote controls makes them easier to connect and work with many applications — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/BetterLIRCSupport
- The paths /usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin have been added to the PATH for normal users, to simplify command-line administration tasks — http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SbinSanity
- The online account service provides applications with credentials for online accounts listed on http://online.gnome.org or stored in GConf — http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OnlineAccountsService
[ Link ]
Lol. Lots of Yuuhi goodness this two episodes :3
Hey I actually fast this time.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IT. IT IS OUTDATED. WILL BE UPDATED IF SOMEONE REQUESTS FOR IT (POST A COMMENT).
(tl;dr: use Apache if you’re lazy. I also suspect using lighttpd is as easy)
Swimming episode. Lol. The usual petanko problem. Oh and Minorin saw though it instanly. Lol.
Late. Actually, I forgot about it. Lulz.
Finished in about 3 hours. Hurrrr.
And it turns out that the cake is not a lie. Lol.
UH YES THAT’S A SPOILER.
I’ve been pwned by it. Playing it for (almost) three hours proved fatal for my brain. Now I’m feeling dizzy and might vomit anytime. @_@
FYI, I don’t usually get dizzy from playing any form of games (including FPS). This is the first game that can make me totally dizzy (in normal gameplay – “stupidly self-improved gameplay” might get me dizzy too).
It’s done 😮
TakaJun and co. is surely fast 😮
And why does he still have betamax recorder -.-
And he also owns blu-ray recorder. Freak D:
Late. Actually, I forgot about this one. LOL.
I took wrong choice and got Sakura’s normal end.
Report in 17 hours after I recovering from lack of sleep and going to school.
Or maybe even later if I decided to sleep without finishing her true end. 🙁
Another one after break. (both are not new episodes – the one from ef is ef2 episode 4 and Clannad is from Clannad2 episode 6 or something). Continue reading
It begin when I realized that my older post is broken (
<body>. Ha).The fix is simple: just comment that part in wp-includes/media.php. Lulz.
Still on the way finishing Heaven’s Feel… and can’t concentrate for anything else 😮
On unrelated note, in Japan, 1 TB hard disk drive costs 9000JPY according to AkibaBlog. o_o
In IDR is still weakening… proceeding to 11700 IDR per USD 👿
MEGA LATE. W/e.
TOARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX IS SERIOUSBUSINESS.
Hur. Available in two flavor: standard and limited edition (which contains bonus DVD). Don’t know what exactly it contains though as I can’t read most kanji in that picture… 🙁 (first line translates into something like “ELISA 1st album release decided!!”).
Pre-order: [ Amazon | CDJapan ]
As many know, ef – a tale of memories has a sequel titled ef – a tale of melodies, which, just like its original series, has opening song with English* lyrics.
And just like before, all three fansub team that’s subbing it did guesstranscribing for that.
Now let’s have fun comparing how accurate their “translator” transcribed the lyrics (not translate as it’s in English* already).
*TL note: English means Engrish in “Japanese song with English” language.
I just remembered, last time I tried (in 8.04) it wasn’t intuitive to get Japanese input system working (and I don’t bother finding how to do that), now I tried Ubuntu 8.10, curious how to do that, I do quick google and find this relatively informative page how to do that. Too bad it’s only informative, not simple.
If anyone know how to do it in much simpler way please let me know too. 😐
One day dating with Yuuhi-chan.
Lots of tsuntsun and deredere. And 90 degree camera angle. I’m too lazy to make any further comments and want to check out WP’s gallery feature… so here we go 🙂