Here’s my 12 favorite songs as of today. Note that the songs varies in release date ranging from some 2000 (or so) up to this week’s release
- Now or Never (Chemistry feat. m-flo. From Astro Boy 2nd Opening)
- Candy Boy (MEILIN. From Candy Boy Ending(?))
- It’s my precious time! (Mizuho. From Fortune Arterial Image Song)
- Ash Like Snow (the brilliant green. From Gundam 00 2nd Opening)
- CRAWL (VELTPUNCH. From Nabari no Ou Opening)
- oblivious (Kalafina. From Kara no Kyoukai 1st Movie)
- O2 (Orange Range. From Code Geass R2 Opening)
- ALSATIA (GALNERYUS. From Mnemosyne Opening)
- Ougon no Kagayaki (Number 201 feat. MAKI. From F/sn [Realta Nua] Opening)
- euphoric field (ELISA. From ef – a tale of memories Opening)
- emotional flutter (Hitomi Harada. From ef – the latter tale Opening)
- eternal feather (Hitomi Harada. From ef – the first tale Opening)
Yeah, all three openings from ef – a fairy tale of the two series are in my favorite list 😀
…just remind me to ensure that critical files I downloaded have actually finished downloading…
Tonight, system.genshiken-itb.org got a system upgrade!
[10:42] ~# dmesg | head
OpenBSD 4.3-current (GENERIC) #878: Tue May 27 09:18:05 MDT 2008
I upgraded it. Remotely.
Nothing is more thrilling than reboot with new kernel while praying nothing bad happens O_O (which means, if IT happens, the server won’t be accessible until I got time to go to the location of the server…)
Now I can finally install PostgreSQL from packages – not compiling from source anymore 😀
Too bad there’s still no cksfv 🙁
I just continued reading Naruto (LOL) up to chapter 401…
And the first thing I noticed is that there are TOO MANY freakin colored/vectored/etc pages packed in a chapter! 👿
Average files on a chapter increased up to 2x or more… (that is, about 20 pages actual chapter accompanied with 20 pages colored/vectored/etc arts).
Just finished marathon reading it o.o
Total 75 chapters as for now… Gotta download the rest tomorrow 🙁
Um… right. The anime adaptation isn’t bad but the manga made me gone WTF o.o
I was looking for this particular music in my harddrive…
Just to find that I have deleted it.
And I actually used windows’ search capabilities when trying to find it 🙁
Apparently I deleted the file about one year ago… And just realized it now -.-
I just saw two fails from DVD source releases:
- Certain group doing DVD release of Rental Magica: apparently not taking extra care in IVTC process which results in not smooth playback on opening part which I suspect, about 30fps while they smartly decimate them at 24fps. Note that this might be inaccurate but I kinda trust this is the case.
- Certain other group doing DVD release of StrikerS: 896×504 for its resolution… I don’t know where they made the number up. And it’s not even mod16. Good that they’re apparently doing all-softsubs release. (and use another group’s translations… hmm right.)
Moral of the story: take extra care when doing DVD source encodes.
PS: pics not related
It’s good. SRSLY. Continue reading
So there are some bugs with earlier release (well, the rc1 version is not without a reason).
- White is now white and black is now black
- Non-standard popup image for greater justice
- Improved more list image
- Custom image for input boxes
- Some other minor fixes
[ Download here ]
I’ve noticed this since last few months: connection to my Uni from my home is MUCH faster if I tunnel it somewhere first (usually to US).
It went like this (from my observation):
- Connect from home to university
- Given local route (IIX)
- Connect over IIX
- Connect to a US server
- Connect to university over US server
- Given faster connection (AI3)
- Connect over AI3
See the pattern? Yeah, somehow domestic connection (IIX) from university is even more slowpoke.jpg than ever. That, or the bandwidth from both ways (from and to) is throttled for IIX. While for AI3 (for international connection) is throttled one way (from uni to intarwebs)
The connection is getting worse everyday while the connection availability is more or less stays same for years (LOLWUT)
Now I can read it clearly. Can’t wait DVD version of episode 4 😛
And 3. 😀
Here’s a cell phone themes for you: lulz1 (ha creative name 😀 )
Designed specifically for Sony Ericsson W880 (yes, my phone). May or may not work for other SE phones version 4.5 with display resolution of 240×320 (which includes, but not limited to: K790, K800, K810, S500, T650, W580, W830, W850). And might work for other models with display resolution of 240×320.
Based on iPhony by adhamsomantrie.com (modified without permission 😀 )
Wallpaper uses art from xephonia (used without permission 😛 )
Suggestions are welcome.
[ Download here ]
● 『リトルバスターズ！ エクスタシー デモムービー』
(Little Busters! Ecstasy Demo Movie)
Just released yesterday. Dunno when will be put on official Key’s website
[ The page ]
I R CHEATER. Comment plz if you read this post 😀 – and get what I mean, that is
Apparently the hard drive (Seagate) I just sent (for RMA) yesterday has already arrived in Singapore o_O
…could it be it’ll be returned tomorrow?? O_O
“Pencil case is smarter than the owner”
(not me though 🙁 )
Thanks to bad sector. And something else.
In short, PS2 port of Shuffle! (PC) will be ported back to PC which will include new routes (with new characters).
Is it only me or Navel has been milking with this title a little bit for too long time?
wordpress.com’s themes are weak 👿
Should I move…? 😀
(actual version of this theme looks much better 🙁 )
- Chrooted Apache
- Multiple VirtualHost
- SSL usage
Those are proven to be difficult combination 👿
This blog feels less and less like an animu blog.
Thereby I present you this: official wallpaper from Makoto Shinkai [1.3 MB]
So, I accidentally forgot to set max speed when burning DVD. Thanks to Taiyo Yuden Blank DVD Media and SONY DRW-830A, ImgBurn smartly set the burning speed to 18x.
And it never actually reach that speed –
I 23:13:25 Average Write Rate: 15.426 KB/s (11.1x) – Maximum Write Rate: 23.131 KB/s (16.7x)
Yeah – 15 MB/s average and 22 MB/s maximum. The harddisk is also reaching its limit. I wonder how will the speed be if I tried to burn a 4.7×109 bytes data… (this one is 3.55 GB)
Currently (re)playing NWN2 o_O
(Gparted is an open source partition editor)
Here’s the chronology:
- SP3 got!
- Decided to install on old system (20 gb partition)
- Finished install
- Installed lots of programs
- Wanted to install NWN2…
- …not enough space!
- No worry, there’s still 50 gb space I can use to enlarge the partition
- Ubuntu + Gparted come to rescue!
- Resized in blink of eye
- Open the partition with Ubuntu… looks fine
- Nothing happen orz
- Boot with Windows XP Installation disk (fixmbr/fixboot)
- Still nothing happens orz
- Try repair!
- Now there are fancy characters on screen…
- Rinse and repeat from step #11
- Still error!
- Reinstall come to rescue o_O
- That, and one day work gone *poof*. Redo from beginning 👿
Long title is looooooooooooong. LOL.
* Create (long) sentences (usually two) that’s easy to remember and contains numbers and symbols (ex: I have smartly bought & waste money on manga that the anime has just aired this season, Zettai Karen Children, for $10. It’s a good read though!)
* Take first letter of each words, except for numbers and symbols (from above:
* That’s it, LOL. (and the example above is too long. 2 sentences with 5 word each should be sufficient 😛 )
Last update 2011-07-11 10:32:
markdown-fied, tagged and categorized
I actually liked Windows’ boot manager: it’s simple that it’s stupid (LOL)
But that’s it: I’m not going to use other boot manager if there’s any Windows installation in same drive (assuming all OSes are in same drive).
For OpenBSD, it’s really easy: just read the installation faqs. 😛
For (x/k/ed)Ubuntu, there’s no instruction available but it’s not much different with OpenBSD’s:
- At installation, make SURE to install GRUB on the ROOT partition of the system (using advanced option on last step) – and take note the location (ex: /dev/sda2)
- After installation you’ll get to Windows directly without given choice for OS: don’t worry, we’ll add it now
- Go download dd for windows
dd --list to see which is the Ubuntu root partition. Easy way:
Harddisk# is the same as system partition – usually
C: drive. Then for
Partition#, use this formula:
/dev/[s/h]d[a-z]#. So /dev/sda2 would have partition number 2 (
- Then do this:
dd if=?DeviceHarddisk#Partition# of=c:ubuntu.pbr bs=512 count=1
- And edit
boot.ini (System Properties → Advanced → Startup and Recovery Settings → Manually edit startup file). Add line like this:
- Reboot, there’ll be Ubuntu in boot choice list.
- There might be another countdown… to remove: go find it yourself 😛
- Yay finished