Here’s my 12 favorite songs as of today. Note that the songs varies in release date ranging from some 2000 (or so) up to this week’s release
- Now or Never (Chemistry feat. m-flo. From Astro Boy 2nd Opening)
- Candy Boy (MEILIN. From Candy Boy Ending(?))
- It’s my precious time! (Mizuho. From Fortune Arterial Image Song)
- Ash Like Snow (the brilliant green. From Gundam 00 2nd Opening)
- CRAWL (VELTPUNCH. From Nabari no Ou Opening)
- oblivious (Kalafina. From Kara no Kyoukai 1st Movie)
- O2 (Orange Range. From Code Geass R2 Opening)
- ALSATIA (GALNERYUS. From Mnemosyne Opening)
- Ougon no Kagayaki (Number 201 feat. MAKI. From F/sn [Realta Nua] Opening)
- euphoric field (ELISA. From ef – a tale of memories Opening)
- emotional flutter (Hitomi Harada. From ef – the latter tale Opening)
- eternal feather (Hitomi Harada. From ef – the first tale Opening)
Yeah, all three openings from ef – a fairy tale of the two series are in my favorite list 😀
…just remind me to ensure that critical files I downloaded have actually finished downloading…
Tonight, system.genshiken-itb.org got a system upgrade!
[10:42] ~# dmesg | head
OpenBSD 4.3-current (GENERIC) #878: Tue May 27 09:18:05 MDT 2008
I upgraded it. Remotely.
Nothing is more thrilling than reboot with new kernel while praying nothing bad happens O_O (which means, if IT happens, the server won’t be accessible until I got time to go to the location of the server…)
Now I can finally install PostgreSQL from packages – not compiling from source anymore 😀
Too bad there’s still no cksfv 🙁
I just continued reading Naruto (LOL) up to chapter 401…
And the first thing I noticed is that there are TOO MANY freakin colored/vectored/etc pages packed in a chapter! 👿
Average files on a chapter increased up to 2x or more… (that is, about 20 pages actual chapter accompanied with 20 pages colored/vectored/etc arts).
Just finished marathon reading it o.o
Total 75 chapters as for now… Gotta download the rest tomorrow 🙁
Um… right. The anime adaptation isn’t bad but the manga made me gone WTF o.o
I was looking for this particular music in my harddrive…
Just to find that I have deleted it.
And I actually used windows’ search capabilities when trying to find it 🙁
Apparently I deleted the file about one year ago… And just realized it now -.-
I just saw two fails from DVD source releases:
- Certain group doing DVD release of Rental Magica: apparently not taking extra care in IVTC process which results in not smooth playback on opening part which I suspect, about 30fps while they smartly decimate them at 24fps. Note that this might be inaccurate but I kinda trust this is the case.
- Certain other group doing DVD release of StrikerS: 896×504 for its resolution… I don’t know where they made the number up. And it’s not even mod16. Good that they’re apparently doing all-softsubs release. (and use another group’s translations… hmm right.)
Moral of the story: take extra care when doing DVD source encodes.
PS: pics not related
It’s good. SRSLY. Continue reading