On danbooru

Turns out I didn’t do anything this past week. Hopefully I can finish the installation-in-subdirectory on Saturday.

It should be straightforward but the main problem is I have to make sure I didn’t miss anything. There are a lot of places in main version which still use absolute path for its link generation. Even worse – most of the links are manually generated using literal <a ...> tag instead of Rails’ link_to. The other problem would be the JavaScript – the prototype JS used also contains lots of absolute path for operation with JSON. For such area I’m planning to use relative path combined with base tag in head.

Also documentation is still coming along… somewhere in my head.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *