This morning I randomly decided to try installing danbooru on Windows (7-x64). And indeed it works. Mostly.
Using mongrel and nginx since unicorn is not available on Windows.
Few things to note:
* system_timer is missing since I can’t seem to install it. Probably need to try ruby19 or ruby18-1.8.6-p27 (currently using ruby18-1.8.6-p383)
* manual initial database initialization since the script I made is specifically for *nix systems
* compiling danbooru_image_resizer is… *fun*
* for whatever reason I can’t install mongrel_service
* apparently there’s something missing. Or broken. Or both – there’s message “The system cannot find the path specified.” every time I start mongrel and do migrate
…anyone interested trying this on production server? 😛
_Last update 2011-07-18 21:01: formatting, also added rewrite rule for nginx to cope with uploaded media path change_