Too many to learn, too short time.
High priority. Things I want and/or need to study in this 1-6 months:
- SQL and PL/SQL: Job requirement.
- Java: Job requirement.
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails: Personal choice. Mainly because danbooru is using it and it’s got the easiest module management (compared to Perl, Python and PHP)
Normal priority. Not really needed but I want to learn in-between learning items listed above:
- Bourne Shell and awk: Need to learn better writing style and I’ve never actually learned awk. I sed/cut/grep all the way until today (and maybe for next few weeks until I learned awk)
- Perl: If only because it’s got the highest amount of modules.
- C: To fix/improve/hack many things. Mainly nginx and pure-ftpd.
- English (conversation): My conversation skill sucks. Not saying my writing/listening/reading is good, but at least better than conversation.
- Japanese: …
Low priority. Not needed for this few months but I must remember to learn it one day or learn whenever I feel like:
- Algebraic Structure: Required for cryptography. It’s like building things with lego and trying understand them. IYKWIM. Interested in does not mean capable of.
- Cryptography: Mainly because I want to completely understand this.
- Graph: Hurrr.
- Theories in logic: Nothing is more fun than attacking arguments at structure level :>